Why Choose Reditus?
Innovation: At Reditus, every day is a new adventure. We’re committed to pushing boundaries, fostering creativity, and nurturing innovation.
Impact: Be a part of a team where your work directly contributes to our global reach. Reditus solutions have a real-world impact, and you can be a part of that!
Growth: Reditus offers fantastic career advancement opportunities. We believe in empowering our team through continuous learning and professional development programs.
Culture: We’re proud of our diverse, vibrant, and friendly workplace culture. At Reditus, we value collaboration, and we make sure everyone’s voice is heard
Family Atmosphere: We pride ourselves on our supportive, inclusive, and nurturing work culture. At Reditus, you’re more than an employee – you’re part of the family.
Balance: We understand the importance of work-life balance. With flexible schedules and remote work options, we ensure you have time for the things that matter most in life.
Fun: Who said work can’t be fun? We host regular team-building activities, holiday parties, and social outings to keep our team’s spirits high.
Job Purpose and Impact
- The lead consultant provides services and leads a team of junior or associate consultants. Lead consultants are the primary point of contact between a client company and the consulting team.
- The CPQ Lead Consultant understands complex Sales processes, Products & Pricing structures, Approval flows, … Together with the CPQ Solution Architect you will define the optimal solution for our customers. During the project Architect phase, you will take the lead in the design workshops. You will use your expertise to guide and inspire our customers.
- During the Implementation phase you will act as the daily point of contact for key stakeholders. You will follow-up on the Build team progress and assure the quality of the solution that will be delivered.
- After the Implementation phase you will support the QA manager and key users and make sure that testing at various levels succeeds with maximum efficiency.
- At the end of the project, you ensure that the solution is properly consolidated, documented, and ready for handover to the customer competence center.
- On a day-to-day basis you communicate with onshore and offshore CPQ resources, assisting them with complex issues by leveraging their insights.
- You collaborate closely with the project manager by indicating points of attention and providing input for efficient follow-up of the project.
- You have an Economics, Business, or IT related degree (master or bachelor).
- You have 5+ years of Salesforce.com implementation experience.
- You have multiple Salesforce.com certifications (minimal certifications are Administrator, Sales Cloud, CPQ).
- You have proven experience in at least 2 Salesforce CPQ-implementations.
- You have good analytical skills.
- You are a team player and ready to inspire your team members.
- You are a proactive consultant, and you can work independently.
- You are willing to continuously improve yourself.
- You value customer success highly.
- You are focused on creating added value.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
You + Reditus
We’re looking for individuals who are eager to learn, passionate about their work, and ready to make a difference. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a promising newcomer, there’s a place for you at Reditus.
Take the next step in your career journey and join the Reditus family today. Experience firsthand the exciting opportunities that await you!
Think you’ve got what it takes? Tap the ‘Apply Now’ button and let’s explore the possibilities together. Your exciting new career journey starts here!
🔥 Ignite your future with Reditus. Apply now! 🔥